<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Monday, December 27, 2004
Atrocities in American Airports
An interesting story of one man traveling to the US with proper VISA etc hellish experience at the hands of the INS in no mans land at the LA Airport. Read this and tell me this is the idea that we wish those from other countries to have of the Unied States.

C.I. Abramson



By Ricardo Abude
If you, or someone from your family, have any plan to visit the US in a near future, I strongly suggest you to continue reading this text, where I describe the experiences I had in LA International Airport, late Feb 24, 2002.
My name is Ricardo Abude E. Da Silva, I'm an Electronic Engineer graduated in 1982 and today am managing our family´s businesses in the farming sector. My email is ricabude@cpunet.com.br .
Throughout my 42 years of age I've travelled several times to the US, both on business and tourism. Late Feb 23 I embarked in Rio heading to LA, in possession of my third Visa to the US, issued in November 1999, and valid until November 2009.
I was aware of the increased airport security for US trips, due to Sep 11 attacks, and in Rio International Airport one can already notice the routine change, but I could have never imagined what would happen next.
From now on I describe, step by step, the horrendous and unimaginable nightmare that I went through :



Read the rest of the story here!

Post a Comment