<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Tuesday, September 13, 2005
Roberts Questioned on Implantable Chip During Hearings
During the the confirmation hearings for John Roberts Jr., George W. Bush's nominee for Supreme Court chief justice, Roberts was questioned by Senator Joseph R. Biden on whether he would rule against a mandatory implantable microchip to track American citizens.



Here the clip of the questioning here!

I hear the audio, but I actually cannot find a transcript of this even on all of the news sites and Google.  

_____________________

I wonder if CSPAN might have the transcript on this as the person calling into Alex Jones show with this says that it was recorded off C-Span I believe.  

_____________________

Thanks for prodding me on this David a press release with the dialogue is now posted on the blog with the link to the original at Senator Biden's Senate website.

Cheers,

C.I. Abramson  

_____________________

Post a Comment