<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Sunday, September 05, 2004
Alex Jones at the RNC
My friend, who also happens to be the local creator of the Tin Foil Beanie , sent me this great moment in AmeriKan histoy. It seems that Alex Jones of Prison Planet.com and Infowars.com got some free press at the Republican National Convention in New York this week while CSPAN was interviewing delegates outside the convention. Way to go Alex and thanks for the link Andy.
I'm hoping we can get Andy to give us some of his thoughts and observations on the rampant use of the hegelian dialectic and the tools used to guarantee specific outcomes in modern societal institutions.

I would also like to give a plug to the last Blount County locally owned radio station 1470 am WBCR truth radio. Its really a breath of fresh air if your someone looking for something besides corpoate pablum!

© C. I. Abramson 2004





Post a Comment