<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Thursday, September 30, 2004
Army Sergeant May Face Jail for Critical Article
As a former member of the United States military a story like this really upsets me. An Army Reserve Sergeant critical of our nations strategy in Iraq wrote an article on LewRockwell.com. He used no classified material in this article and was simply excercising the first amendment. It makes me so angry when we are told this war on terrorism is about protecting our freedom when the only people I see taking our freedoms are those people shouting the loudest that they are protectecting them all the while they are legislating them away.

None of this is about protecting freedom! Whats going on is we, as well as those of other countries, are being enslaved. Through gradualism, like that used to slowly cook a frog by slowly raising the water temperature, we are being led into a worldwide plutocracy by those that want the entire pie and that consider the unwashed masses like you and I as nothing more then useless eaters.

On that note I would like to leave you tonight with a quote from President John F. Kennedy that I think grows more and more revelant in our time:

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable."
-- John F. Kennedy

© C.I. Abramson, 2004

Unfit for Command

Lose and SnoozeTM Collagen Weightloss  

_____________________

Improve your daytime energy levels. Improve appearance of hair and nails.  

_____________________

Post a Comment