<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Friday, September 24, 2004
The longer I live............
....the more I understand that a minority of miscreants have made my life hell and that of those I love hell. Why you ask? It is very simple. They were and are selfish. They want more than everyone else and the only way this is possible is for a great majority to have less then they have. This is otherwise impossible you do the math. I have for the past 36 years of my life, give or take, wondered why this is or how it could be.

My only explanation for this is as follows: 1:) The truth is that these people no matter how much we give them or how much they get by their ill gotten gains are never happy. 2:) If they were common street criminals instead of people that could afford lawyers to convolute the concept would have already been executed in their killing machine that is known as capital punishemnt. 3:) How much sense does it make that if someone goes into a convient store and robs it for say the 20 bucks thats not dropped in the night safe we give then 10-20-30 years for it but if someone else goes entirely through the best our education system has to offer and embezzles millions they are out in 2 to 3 maximum? 4:) There are so many similar situations as to what I am talking that it make me totally nauseous to think about it. Perhaps I will continue later.

We collectively, as a society, have become so reprobate that our kind no longer deserves to live. We build million dollar shrines to holy prophets that would be so embarrassed by the mud that we drag their names through on a daily basis. One day we will all stand before a higher power that will declare that they never knew us. Why? Because, this higher power will wonder why worldwide we let people sleep in the streets while our holy buildings have trillions of square feet that they could be housed in. The same higher power will wonder why we have allowed so many of our brother and sisters to starve while we had trillions of dollars to pay the mortages on the same holy buildings. The same is true about how they could have been clothed etc. ad nauseum.

I have come to the point in my life that I now pray about all of this daily. I cry out to the universe to right this wrong. My higher power answers that either man will soon clean up this wreck of a ship that we call modern society or judgement will come! We have become no more then robots that the economic gluttons use as pawns against our fellow humans. We are taught to hate this group or that group and they are taught to hate us. Our existence on this planet is collective and we more then we understand depend on all those others that are our shipmates on this celistial ship.

Time is winding down! Wake up or we are all doomed!

© C.I. Abramson, 2004

Post a Comment