<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Sunday, November 14, 2004
No More Fluoride!
If your interested in your health you might want to go check out the new site on the fluoridation of municipal water. There is a link their to the National Task Force on fluoridation. I'm linking it here since it is a great example of how generations of Americans have been manipulated into disposing of hazardous waste for the corporations in the name of good dental health. What really got me thinking on this is that the South Blount County Water District which is near where I live now and is in the county in which I was raised is having a raging debate since they installed a new filtration system that did away with the need to add chemicals to make their water drinkable and in the process decided not to introduce the hazardous wate (fluoride) back into their water supply.

What is amazing to me is that many citizens, I would hope due to ignorance, are demanding that fluoride be reintroduced back into their water. One of the items that fluoride drives up is the parts per million of Arsenic. So I have been rolling the theory around in my head that perhaps people over the many years they have been ingesting the fluoridated water have become addicted to it and do not even realize it?

Anyway enough of my postulating go check it out for yourself here!

Post a Comment