<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Saturday, January 16, 2010
Whats the deal with Facebook Vs Myspace
I was just wondering if anyone else has had a similar experience to mine? I've been on Myspace for ages now and connected with very few old friends. I get on my Facebook a few days ago and damn I can't quit finding people. Is it that Myspace is mainly the younger crowd and Facebook is the old fuddies which most of my old friends would be? Or does it have something to do with the software itself? Inquiring minds want to know. Whats you opinion?

NPR did a recent story about that,, search on there for it, it's intriguing; also.. i'm trying not to be OFFENDED by this! ha  

_____________________

Wow thanks for the tip on this story http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=113974893 of course now I only have more questions. BTW, how does it feel to be an old foggie? LOL!  

_____________________

Post a Comment