<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Saturday, October 09, 2004
Mises vs. Cato: Good For You And Good For Me
The following is my simple minded comment to John Lopez's original rant on "No -treason.org." Click on the title above to read his orginal post.

The only problem I see with this is that the Statist when they decide that your individual practice of freedom disgust them meerly swats you like the proverbial fly. Where at least if we are in small individual groups at diverse locations the swatting is a bit more precarious for them in that there may either be witnesses to your demise or other groups that will ask where you have gone when you get disappeared? I just wonder if some sort of voluntary mutal aid agreement between invidualist might not be in order?

C. I. Abramson

Post a Comment