<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Sunday, October 24, 2004
Statecraft
Statecraft

To hell with statecraft, to hell with Republicrats,
the same to Demicans!
Fleecing people that’s both their games.
Helping only in the Hegelian sense by
giving a thesis before offering
a free lunch of antithesis.
Isn’t it novel how the marks arrive at
just where the road to synthesis leads them.
Stuffed suits with deep pockets
practice fiscal magic
as the devil takes the body count.
The young pay the price
while the old count the dividends.
We all act surprised at how they
lied us into war.
But can you tell me, could you tell me
just what war they haven’t lied us into?
For that my kind hearted friend
is the very reason you hired them.
They nominate a snake
call him a good candidate
and marvel at his bite.
His bite though is your bite
just delegated.
For that my kind hearted friend
is the very nature of statecraft.

© C.I. Abramson, 2004

Post a Comment