<< Home
Previous Posts
Archives
Online Poker Tour The3Dpoker
Blogs I'm reading

Abused By Illusions

Saturday, September 18, 2004
Declassified Document States that Oswald was CIA
Emmit Goldman sent me over a link from Alex Jones Prison Planet of a recently declassified document that states that Lee Harvey Oswald was in the CIA. Is it just me or does it seem that these declassifications always happen so long after the American people quit thinking about something that by the time they are released it doesn't matter? Of course with our commecrical TV tuned attention spans getting shorter all the time they proly can start releasing this stuff say the day after it's classified and still no one will pay enough attention to put 2 and 2 together.

I have this sneaking suspicion that when my children are my age that the OKC Bombing and 9-11 will be generally recognized for what they really are just like Pearl Harbor is on the history channel nowadays. Ever wonder what your granparents would have thought of that one? I for one do believe they would have been greatly pissed off to know that they were betrayed in such a way.


Post a Comment